Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lump

My Bible study Mom's group has been watching these Nooma series short videos. This was one we recently viewed and I was inspired to share it on my blog. This one is titled "Lump" and it discusses the love God has for all of us. It reminded me of when I became a mother and how intensely in love with my newborn baby I was (and still am with all of my children). It's amazing how you can just meet a person and immediately feel this powerful unconditional love for this person.....for no other reason than he/she is your child. That baby didn't do anything but be born into this world. And then it hit me. How much more must God love me? I believe becoming a parent has given me a small glimpse into how much God must love me and everyone...for no other reason than we are His children. Please take the time to watch the short video that I have linked in this post. May all who read this post have someone in their lives who has shown them a glimpse of the enormous amount of love God has for them.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWGmGc6-kQ

No comments: