Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dreams

The other morning, my daughter woke up at 6:30. In an effort to get a few more minutes in bed, I offered for her to join me in bed. Not long after she crawled in, I smelled something a bit rank. My daughter has been potty trained since July (yay!) and I suspected she'd had an accident. I proceeded to touch her rear to confirm my suspicions, when she says to me "My buhiney is wet because I went down the wet slide." Ummmm...yeah nice try!

We got back from a weekend at Myrtle Beach, trying out our new 5th wheel. We had a fabulous time! When we got our first camper trailer, we had so many issues with leaks (shower, rain, etc.) that I was a bit apprehensive about getting another trailer for fear of dealing with all of those "new trailer" issues. Well, I'm so relieved that didn't happen! Now, I'm really looking forward to our weekend trip to Boone, NC next month!

No comments: